Vibration plates are increasingly becoming a popular product category. These have even been tested by NASA since the vibrations that stimulate the muscles are an excellent opportunity for aeronauts to overcome the muscle dystrophy associated to the lack of gravity.
Gym Master’s Crazy Fit vibration machine is one of the quality options that the market has to offer. Several features set this vibration plate apart from other models.
The following Crazy Fit vibration plate review will acquaint you with the main characteristics and help you figure out
whether the machine is the right one for your workout needs.
Does Crazy Fit Vibration Plate Really Work?
This sturdy and relatively big machine is made of quality materials that guarantee its stability during a workout session.
The design is impeccable but one more big question remains – does the vibration plate really work in the way that it promises to?
One of the reviewers who used the machine two to three times per week reported optimal results after several months.
It’s possible to change body position while the machine vibrates in order to tone different muscles.
The vibrations are strong enough to exercise nearly every major muscle group. Individuals that own the Crazy Fit vibration plate report that it tones the chest, arm, abdominal and leg muscles at the same time.
The vibration plate is even suitable for individuals that have experienced some trauma in the past and who are incapable of performing other types of exercises.
Some people that gave the machine a try even reported an improvement in the condition of injured knees and decreased pain as a result of the vibration workouts.
The Crazy Fit vibration machine has several main characteristics that turn it in such an effective piece of workout equipment:
- It can be used to burn fat and strengthen the muscles at the same time
- There’s a touch-sensitive control panel that can be used to adjust the programme and to also monitor vital body signs like time, speed and body fat index
To make this Crazy Fit vibration plate review comprehensive, we’ve compiled a list of the biggest advantages that machine owners present in their accounts:
- Very easy to use, even for individuals that have some kind of trauma: the vibration plate doesn’t burden the knees, the back or the ankles. A suitable programme can be chosen, corresponding to personal preferences and required fitness outcomes.
- Silent functioning: a relatively big machine, the Crazy Fit vibration plate has surprisingly silent functioning. It doesn’t interfere with the activities of other family members who can watch TV or carry out a conversation without being disturbed.
- It can be used to get an energy boost: as it tones and strengthens the muscles, the machine produces weight loss results but it also guarantees an energy boost and it improves circulation.
- Very easy to assemble: most buyers needed anywhere between 30 minutes and one hour to put the vibration plate together.
- Age isn’t a barrier: individuals in their 50s and 60s haven’t had any problems using the vibration plate and as a result, they’ve gotten more energy and they feel stronger.
The Crazy Fit Vibration Plate Shortcomings
Though it is an excellent piece of workout equipment designed for home use, the vibration plate has a couple of flaws that we need to discuss:
- Relatively big: unlike other pieces of home gym equipment, this vibration plate is relatively big. It measures 720 by 630 by 1210 millimetres.
- Basic instructions for using the machine: some of the individuals that bought the machine found it difficult to understand the differences between the programmes and how to use the vibration plate in the best possible way.
- Problems with the display: according to some buyers, the BMI sensor doesn’t always function. Some were disappointed in the type of information provided on the display and the manner in which this information was organised.
The Crazy Fit vibration plate does provide nearly gym quality in the comfort of your home. Vibration exercise is a wonderful possibility for toning and strengthening the muscles, even if you’re seriously out of shape.
Having a sturdy frame and a vast number of programmes, the Crazy Fit machine has gotten predominantly positive reviews. The machine is made of quality materials, it’s durable and effective. Despite a few shortcomings, this piece of exercise equipment is worth buying.
Popular Vibration Plates